centanathuthiem

centanathuthiem.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-08 10:22:42

AliceCou3

Just want to say Hello!

A series that will be able to tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and in some cases make you cry. For a nice and watching it from the very beginning, for a long time now and I can't point out that My business is tired. Not it is all totally smooth, you cannot assume all episodes are great, you cannot assume all plot twists are intriquing, notable and logical, every now and again I even wished to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, that is among the finest game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

It started so way back when with the point that your neighborhood Sheriff left a coma and located himself in the realm of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. And after that a variety of adventures begin - reuniting with your family, looking for a safe place to live a life, a series of betrayals and clashes with folks a lot more bloodthirsty and terrible versus the dead.

Positive points:

- a huge number of interesting characters, to who you really touch base, penetrate, with individual preference live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like a Santa Barbara that is definitely fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. You appear and feel that this can be the world once the apocalypse. The series isn't penny, it could possibly please the eye.

- plot twists. All the seasons I didnt like was thinking about a war between your Saviors of Negan and everyone else - a number of boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But the rest of the plot is super, when it seems that the authors have not even attempt to show us, a fresh interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The primary seasons failed to spoil us with interesting melodies, but the previous few contain excellent tracks, correctly selected with the place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You can find inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, being a clip, to music. As a such scenes, I must revise the series, they sit in memory a lot better than the best action.

W88yes QQ188 fun88vnn
QC lien he [email protected]

Board footer